|Listing Type: Job Type|
|New Chapter, Inc., an innovative nutritional supplement company, is interviewing
for a high performing individual to join our mission-driven organization. We seek
a talented Formulation Researcher to join our Science & Innovation department
in a culture that fosters wellness and social responsibility.
Play a critical role in supporting the development of new products, improvement
of existing products and validation of product claims.
Play a supportive role in the formulation of new products and reformulation of
• Conduct literature searches on specified health targets and uncover
innovative botanicals, nutrients and whole food ingredients that meet New
Chapter’s formulation criteria.
• Obtain relevant full text papers and summarize data.
• Draft rationales for product formulations.
Safety and Claims Validation
• Work with cross functional claims support team to provide scientific and
regulatory support for ingredient acceptability, claim substantiation and
Ingredient Sourcing and Qualification
• Assist in the qualification of new ingredients and approval through
interaction with Sourcing Analyst, Supply Chain and Quality Assurance
• Meet with ingredient vendors.
• Participate in relevant industry trade shows and educational events.
• Support presentations for the Science & Innovation team by providing
compelling and novel research and insights.
• BS Degree in biological sciences or related field required; advanced degree in
naturopathic medicine, herbal medicine, nutrition, food science, or ethnobotany
• Strong background in herbal medicine and nutrition.
• Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft
• Detail-oriented and organized; strong project management and multi-tasking
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Walking, sitting, fingering, lifting, writing, speaking, seeing, standing, stapling,
40 hours a week, mostly desk work.
New Chapter offers an exceptional benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to
New Chapter, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
|New Chapter, Inc.|
|90 Technology Drive
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
|Contact Email Adddress|