Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a rapidly growing homeopathic company selling its medicines to the health-practitioner market. We’re looking for a can-do individual who can thrive in a results-oriented work environment.
Grow current customer base, establish new sales territories, quotas and goals for each territory. Plan, direct and coordinate sales and distribution of our products to health-practitioners. Establish training programs for sales representatives and customers. Analyze sales statistics and regularly report to supervisor. Closely follow inventory movements and establish re-order time-lines. Select, prepare, execute tradeshow programs. Manage, cultivate and grow existing distributor accounts. Manage monthly sales/ educational events for customers. Visit and educate customers about the quality and efficacy of our products. Expand sales in your personal sales territories: Northern California, OR, WA with regular pre-planned customer visits. Manage all National sales territories. Provide market intelligence, identify new opportunities, and provide input for new product development. Extensive travel required, approximately 45%
• 3-5 years sales experience
• Working knowledge of the Complementary and Alternative Medicine market
• Business or Health related Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated ability to practice principles of customer service, public relations and communications
• Ability to create and present in MS PowerPoint or with company-provided i-Pad
• Ability to quickly learn principles of homeopathy and naturopathy
Submit resume, cover letter and pay history via:
* Email to info (at) hevertusa.com
* HR fax: (541) 344-4992
For more information about Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLC, please go to www.hevertusa.com
• Location: Eugene, OR
• Compensation commensurate to experience; plus benefit package, travel expenses, car allowance.
• Principals only.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.