Location: Everett, Wa
Date Posted: 06/19/2014
We are currently seeking multiple providers to join our team.
Dr. Jodi Berg’s Integrative Family Health Clinic focuses on supporting, inspiring, and empowering patients to actively participate in taking control of their own health through natural means. We partner with patients in their dynamic healing journey, assisting them in every aspect of their wellbeing on a physical, emotional and spiritual level, so they can begin to experience life with hope, joy and gratitude, decreasing negative emotions, physical pain & toxicity while increasing mental clarity, physical vigor & overall level of vitality.
• ND with expertise in primary care and general health
• ND for patient care, as well as, marketing and research studies.
• ND or DO for Physical Medicine/ Pain Management.
• ND or Registered Nurse for IV therapy, marketing, and research studies.
Physical Medicine candidates
• Strongly grounded in manipulation of the spine and osseous structures
• Vast knowledge of manual therapy
• Visceral manipulation
• Knowledge and experience with ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and cold laser machines.
• Motivated to network and participate in community outreach programs
• Conducts direct outreach and relationship building with educators, schools, and community organizations.
• Assists with the monitoring and maintenance of social media channels.
• Assists with website maintenance and updates.
• Contributes content and assists in production and distribution of marketing and event collateral.
• Responsible for the organization and implementation of administrative and medical aspects of clinical research studies.
A successful candidate is:
• Positive with a passion for healing
• Energetic with a high degree of initiative, motivation, and productivity
• Ethical with good judgment, social and problem solving skills
• Resourceful and adaptable
• Confident with Strong boundaries
• Dedicated to improving health and healthcare
• Able to work as a team, as well as, independently
• Results-oriented and willing to work very productive days, being able to multi-task is a must!
• Has an aptitude for diagnosis and lab interpretation.
Both new graduates and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply. Candidates having experience with medical billing, office administration, and/or being credentialed with major insurance companies are definitely encouraged to apply. Positions are part time to full time and compensation depends on experience and insurance affiliations.
Please send cover letter, CV’s, and salary requirements to ifhcangels [at] drjodi.com
Dr. Jodi Berg’s Integrative Family Health Clinic PC
Contact Name: Jennifer Fagan, Phone: (425)258-2325