Location: Kirkland, WA
Date Posted: 06/13/2014
The Synergy Wellness Center, a unique, multi-dimensional healing clinic, is now for sale. Synergy was established in 2003 with a strong, clear vision of supporting and nourishing the Eastside community with its unique ‘wellness based’ health care and consistent, quality energetic medicine.
Over these 11-plus years Synergy has grown into that vision and has surpassed expectation and imagination in many ways. Currently there are multiple highly skilled acupuncturists working under the Synergy name who treat hundreds of patients per month. Please visit www.TheSynergyWellnessCenter.com to read more about the individual practitioners.
Synergy currently is the end result of a long-term creation from the heart; a calling that has come into beautiful form. The clinic has been nourished and tended to with extraordinary care. And I have been transformed over these years just as ‘she’ has.
Now my journey is calling for relocation to Ojai California. Since the end of 2012 I have been commuting back and forth from California to Washington. It is clear to me now that in order for Synergy to move through her next growth phase with greatest ease, she would like a new owner to captain the ‘helm.’
My vision and direction has taken Synergy to this admirable point and she is ripe and ready for her new Visionary Leader! It is my sincere desire to work with the right buyer, co-creating and gradually phasing out, in order to provide the right support and ease of transition for all involved.
SWC is located in a serene, 2300 square foot space, (excellent lease rates with contract until end of 2017), in downtown Kirkland WA, less than ½ mile away from the 405 freeway. Ideally situated in a two-story building (ground floor) with free parking. Synergy is within walking distance to Lake WA, plus many of shops and restaurants.
Downtown Kirkland is a destination point, as well as home to many families, young high-income earners, and retirees (www.city-data.com/city/Kirkland-Washington.html). In addition, the location is a ½ mile from Google headquarters and PCC Co-op with a Microsoft Gaming campus right across the street. There are many other major and small businesses within 1 mile.
In the last two years:
• Gross revenue for 2013 was $286,336.00 with true profit margin of 16.5%
• Gross revenue for 2012 was $267,544.00 with true profit margin of 10.4%
• Synergy has increased in revenue every year since the beginning, with the exception of the first recession year (down 2%, but still up in profits)
• Professional evaluation shows 14% return on investment for the first year
Part of the revenue comes from several treatment rooms that are rented out to other holistic providers. This decreases Synergy’s rental over-head by two thirds to three quarters (depending on occupancy). In addition it provides financial stability for the practice as well as increased foot traffic and referral partners.
I have found this particular arrangement to be a ‘win-win’ situation and I am happy to pass on the knowledge and infrastructure (contracts, financial considerations, etc) to the new owner.
This unique sale includes:
• The name, which has over 11 years of stellar reputation
• Steady referral sources
• In all major search engines, listed top two for ‘acupuncture Kirkland’
• Average 4.5 star Yelp and Google reviews,
• Active, visually compelling website – www.TheSynergyWellnessCenter.com
• All equipment, 100% ‘set-up,’ turnkey operation
• 8 Beautiful treatment rooms: 3 large with 5 additional treatment rooms
• Group Acupuncture treatment room in the center of the space
• Well-stocked dispensary: Chinese granular herbs and commonly used supplements
• Complete and well decorated office
• Professional, fully functioning reception and waiting area
• Storage and all equipment (tables and chairs) needed for teaching classes of up to 22 people
• Support and mentorship in transition to new owner
We’ve created a clinic that is an iconic pillar in the community and Synergy Wellness has come to be known as “the place to go” for acupuncture and energetic/holistic medicine. Because of this most of the referral sources will recommend “Synergy” as opposed to a specific practitioner. This translates to far less attrition when the business is transferred.
This unique model is unlike most one- dimensional acupuncture clinics that are sole practitioner based.
This is an extraordinary opportunity with a truly exceptional clinic, delightful and abundant clientele, and stellar healers. Adding to the success of this sale is a Seller/Owner who cares deeply about working together with the Buyer to create the most advantageous transition. If your heart sings at the thought, please reach out!
Respectfully, I ask that you please email only if genuinely interested. I believe the Synergy will sell swiftly, and would like to consolidate my focus on working with the right potential buyer.
Listed at $117,000.00
Open to creative financing
Tiffany Pollard M.S. LAc
The Synergy Wellness Center
Contact Name: Tiffany Pollard, Phone: (425)260-4733