Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: 06/12/2014
Successful SW Portland clinic is offering an opportunity for a full time, two year ND position for recent or upcoming (June 2014) graduate. You will provide resident-like duties (but this is not an NCNM sanctioned residency), and receive an education in patient management, business, networking, and clinical skills, as well as a salary.
1) reliable, responsible, dynamic and personable
2) eager to help owners with writing/marketing, support of running the clinic, and covering for owners when needed
3) entrepreneurial, willing to work hard
4) able and driven to network and bring patients into the clinic
5) well versed in nature cure and women’s health/hormone balancing
6) open to learning additional modalities, including neuro-feedback. (Drainage experience and physical medicine a plus, but not required)
7) a good problem solver
8) flexible and a team player
We offer invaluable experience and a positive working environment. PLEASE only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Please email cover letter and resume to jobs@insightsND.com; please no phone calls.
Insights to Health Clinic
Contact Name: Dr. Christie Winkelman, Phone: