Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: 05/06/2014
Seroyal is a natural pharmaceutical company, dedicated for over 26 years to assisting healthcare practitioners restore, rebuild and maintain patient health. For increased patient retention, compliance and efficacy, Seroyal offers the UNDA, Genestra Brands™, Pharmax and Wobenzym product lines. To help attain better patient results, Seroyal also offers a Continuing Medical Education program that is committed to providing world-class, clinically relevant information that can be immediately integrated with existing modalities for a complete, holistic approach.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing and developing accounts through an outside sales role. This position requires a clear understanding of the nutraceutical market, at least 2 years of consistent sales experience, strong self-motivation and exceptional communication skills. A background in nutrition and/or naturopathic medicine is helpful.
The primary intention of this position is to assist in carrying out the Seroyal business plan and achieve the sales goals assigned to them personally while contributing to overall division goals. This requires an in-depth understanding of the market and customers and an ability to identify key accounts and create strong business partnerships with those customers.
• Manage and develop accounts by working with practitioner and/or buyer to keep them updated on product offerings and continuing education opportunities, build strong relationships, increase Seroyal brand awareness and determine potential opportunities for growth
• Schedule and maintain regular meetings and calls with clients and prospects as needed within assigned territory
• Assist in promoting practitioner utilization of educational and marketing tools
• Report to National Sales Manager weekly for status reports and ongoing business planning Work closely with on-site customer service team to ensure that incoming calls from accounts and new prospects are being appropriately managed
• Attend industry conferences as needed to network with clients, acquire new prospects and develop industry expertise
• Work independently and in collaboration with Sales Manager and sales team to maximize goals
• Build internal partnerships with all Seroyal teams to gain support necessary for overall company success
Skills & Experience:
• Clear understanding and experience in sales with track record of success
• Accountability for achieving results with integrity and reliability
• Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner both orally and in writing Demonstrates personal initiative, effective planning, time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently with strong self-motivation
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and ability to understand sales reports Ability and willingness to travel regularly and as needed for client meetings and industry conferences
Education, Licenses & Qualifications:
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to sales, marketing, nutrition or healthcare
• Must hold a valid driver’s license
To apply, please send your resume to Andrea Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Andrea Allen, Phone: