Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Date Posted: 04/14/2014
Natural medicine and health publishing business is seeking an experienced writer to manage our editorial department and direct the development of our informational products.
We are still young. But we’re growing quickly. And we need someone with the tenacity, drive, and inspiration to help us blaze our trail. If you can use your passion, knowledge, and skill to influence people to embrace alternative medicine, then we want to hear from you.
•Driving the creative process behind our newsletters and informational products
• Coming up with contrarian, tipping-point “big ideas” that challenge the status quo of established medicine and developing editorial content and informational products that support those ideas
• Managing and editing editorial content from a team of in-house and freelance writers
• Conducting primary research and interviewing scientists, experts and doctors to present our readers with natural, effective solutions to the biggest health concerns.
Our Ideal Candidate:
•First and foremost, you must be a copy-lover… able to create compelling, A-level editorial copy and headlines
• A reliable project manager that sets and keeps deadlines
• A capable researcher who can understand a wide range of medical and scientific studies and then communicate them in simple (but exciting) terms
• You have understanding of the natural health industry
• An independent thinker with strong, well-developed viewpoints
• A team player who will work well in a highly collaborative environment What’s in it for you? We offer a competitive salary, full benefits and a flexible work environment.
Please send a cover letter. Explain why you are the ideal person for this position. Include your resume and two relevant writing samples to: http://www.agora-inc.com/careers/apply?id=113&idpartenaire=20006.
This is a full-time, in-house position from our office in sunny Delray Beach, FL. Salary based on experience.
The Institute for Natural Healing
Contact Name: , Phone: