Location: Portland, Oregon
Date Posted: 02/21/2014
SE Tacoma Street Live/Work Duplex for Rent!
Be the first to live & work in either of two fully restored units in an updated turn-of-the-century house! This duplex is in a great Location on SE Tacoma Street in Portland, Oregon’s beautiful Sellwood neighborhood. It is an easy commute into downtown, crossing the Willamette River on the Sellwood Bridge and easy access to 99W & I 205 connecting to airport, Mt. Hood & Salem. This one-of-a kind, architecturally renovated duplex is only blocks from parks, a pool, waterfront access, a golf course, shops, restaurants, famed antique row and New Seasons Market! The rear yard is fully fenced in and surrounded by bamboo and ornamental trees.
CM zoning allows live-work and limited commercial use…. ideal for a graphic artist, architect, engineer, designer, agent, photographer, attorney, web-designer, naturapath, etc. There is a driveway for 3 cars and an option for a single car garage. Tacoma Street has ample parking & provides great visibility for a business.
1611 Upper Unit 1,400 S.F., 2 Story, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath……$2,250
Total contemporary transformation into a creative one-of-a-kind “homey” environment by architect/contractor owner. Quiet, energy efficient, sunny, warm, spacious ….delightful living with all of the amenities. All new insulation, roof, doors, windows, plumbing, electrical, forced-air heating, finishes and appliances.
• Open living, dining & kitchen, warm & bright!
• Living & dining separated by see-through gas log fireplace
• Adjacent parlor with 8’ antique rolling door for a possible bedroom, office, studio
• Newly refinished hardwood floors in living ,dining and parlor
• Large Kitchen with tile countertops & marmoleum floors
• New Gas Range, Refrigerator & Dishwasher
• Full bathroom with antique claw foot tub/shower
• Washer & dryer in bathroom
• Wood ceilings & original trim
• Open ceiling in dining with view of bridge connecting 2 upper bedrooms
• Large sunny side deck off dining area
• Front porch with original 1905 door & doorbell.
• Two identical bedrooms (front & back)with:
o operable skylights
o large gable windows
o Wall-to-wall carpeting
o Built-in bookshelves & closets
• Full bathroom with antique claw foot tub/shower & marmoleum flooring
1615 Lower Unit 800 S.F., 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom …..$1250
• Windows all around….. light filled, yet private!
• Open living, dining……..newly carpeted, quiet & cozy
• Dining storage in recycled/restored built-in cabinetry
• Retro kitchen with tile countertops & backsplash
• Refrigerator & new dishwasher included
• Bedroom newly carpeted with recycled/restored built-in cabinetry
• Bathroom w/ sink, shower & stacked washer/dryer
• New porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, hallway & bath
• All new electric, heating & plumbing
• EXCELLENT CREDIT RATING
• FIRST & LAST MONTHS RENT
• SECURITY DEPOSIT
• NO SMOKING
• SMALL DOG OK with non-refundable deposit
• NO CATS!!!
To view please contact Karen Ettinger at 503-803-0439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Karen Ettinger