Location: Palm Desert, CA
Date Posted: 02/18/2014
Optimal Health Center invites applications for a Naturopathic Doctor interested and highly proficient in Nutritional IV and Injection Therapies.
Optimal Health Center is an integrated health and wellness clinic in Palm Desert, California; a rapidly expanding area with great economic growth near Palm Springs. The clinic is located on vibrant El Paseo Boulevard in the heart of the Coachella Valley.
Optimal Health Center hosts 7 multi-disciplinary practitioners focused on providing patient-centered, result-driven care and making alternative medicine more accessible to all. Services offered include primary care naturopathic medicine with multiple modalities, chiropractic, massage therapy, and thermography.
Optimal Health Center will support and accelerate the doctor’s growth by allowing the doctor to focus on medicine instead of business logistics. Optimal Health Center offers flexible schedules, private treatment spaces, full time front and back office staff, on-site office manager, online medical records with integrated scheduling/billing, access to fully stocked medicinary, marketing and advertising, phone/fax/e-mail, lab equipment, on-site phlebotomy, and off-street parking.
* Oversee and administer IV Infusion and Injection Therapy services
* Utilize clinic resources to provide primary naturopathic medical care to new and existing patients
* Attend and participate in community health events as organized by Optimal Health Center
* Attend and participate in weekly patient case review with clinic’s doctors as well as office meetings with staff
* Promote Optimal Health Center’s core values internally and and in the community
* Remain current on all licensing and insurance requirements
* N.D. degree from an accredited Naturopathic Medical School
* CA state license (or pending license application)
* A high level of proficiency in venipuncture and intravenous infusion therapies
* Completion of California’s Intravenous Infusion certification
* NPI and DEA credentials in good standing
* High motivation, impeccable confidentiality and ethics, attention to detail, a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, ability to work indepently as well as a member of a team, ability to manage deadlines and multiple priorities, ability to work with diverse demographics
Compensation is a pre-set fee per patient seen plus a percentage of medicinary revenue.
To apply, please forward a CV as well as names and contact information for 3 or more professional references to:
Please note that application materials can only be accepted via e-mail. Applicants may direct any questions to:
Travis Moe firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimal Health Center
74-040 El Paseo Blvd.
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Optimal Health Center
Contact Name: Travis Moe