Location: Avon, CT
Date Posted: 02/09/2014
In depth, private practice training program prepares you to become a successful staff physician at our well-established and thriving, integrative practice located in beautiful Avon, CT in the Hartford Hospital Wellness Center. Our office is located in a Class A medical center and we offer services in naturopathic medicine, chiropractic and acupuncture. Candidates must have a deep interest in science-based functional medicine and have or obtain CT licensure.
Applicants must possess excellent communication skills and a vibrant, extroverted personality. We are seeking doctors who have an eagerness to utilize and master the treatment skills and protocols that we have been using for many years to effect profound improvements in the health and lives of our patients. We expect our patients to get the same level of consistent, high-quality care from all of the doctors at our office.
Ultimately, we are looking for doctors who share our practice philosophy and desire long-term employment as a staff physician at our practice, upon completion of training program.
Training program includes:
1. Structured and supervised clinical training with Dr. Jennifer Stagg for naturopathic medicine and Dr. Mark Stagg for physical medicine/acupuncture, including opportunities for direct patient care on private shifts.
2. Nutritional dispensary management.
3. Attain skills in private practice patient management and effective business practices.
4. Continuing medical education.
5. Development of public relations skills through participation in regular community outreach including health lectures at local businesses, health fairs, writing and media opportunities.
6. Individual study and research periods.
The practice will provide a competitive salary, malpractice insurance and option for group health insurance benefits.
The building also offers full laboratory and radiology services, physical therapy, dental group, ophthalmology, Cardiology, ENT, Internal Medicine, HealthTrax fitness center and child care for patients. Please visit our website to learn more about our practice www.wholehealthllc.com
Send Letter of Interest and CV to Dr. Jennifer Stagg
Whole Health Associates, LLC
Contact Name: Dr. Jennifer Stagg, Phone: (860)674-0111