Location: Beaverton, OR
Date Posted: 01/23/2014
Part Time Naturopathic Doctor
ZRT Laboratory is a CLIA certified laboratory that supports healthcare professionals and patients in health management through accurate, convenient and innovative lab testing. ZRT Laboratory is based in Beaverton, Oregon and has customers worldwide.
ZRT has proudly earned a spot on the 2014 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon list due to the internal culture we promote, the amazing products we sell and the strong mission we all work hard to uphold.
We are looking for an experienced, service-focused professional to fill a key position on our 3 person Physician team– Part-Time Naturopathic Doctor.
Hours will begin at 16 per week, and then ideally increase to 24 during the months of April, May and June to cover maternity leave, and then will vary based on business need thereafter. Responsibilities will be of a professional level with considerable scope and will include the following:
- Review ZRT laboratory test results and select an appropriate comment selected by an artificial intelligence (AI) software program.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of standardized responses of the AI.
- Develop educational materials for clients and healthcare providers in collaboration with the Education & Outreach Department.
- Provide Customer Education staff with training and assistance in customer support/education.
- Provide clinical support to health care providers via telephone, paper, and/or electronic correspondences.
- Closing laboratory reports
- Correlate laboratory results with client-reported symptoms.
- Flag questionable laboratory results for further review to ensure quality.
- Provide critical thinking skills to all laboratory test results, client symptoms, medications, age, hormone usage, etc., in order to provide a comprehensive medical evaluation.
- Review data entry for appropriateness.
- Appropriate age and dose ranges
- Dosages reported vs. lab outcome
- Menopausal status
- Research projects as assigned in an area of interest regarding hormones and related subjects.
- Participate in public outreach and educational presentations in the community.
Educational requirements, skills and experience:
- MD, DO, ND degree with current licensure.
- Experience in hormonal issues related to men’s and women’s health.
- Customer service skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a variety of circumstances.
- Excellent writing and word processing skills.
- Ability to work in an environment where essential information is managed electronically and where the requirement to analyze and change systems based on their effectiveness is constant.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to re-prioritize quickly.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with all staff members and clients.
Interested candidates, please submit resumes to HR@zrtlab.com or fax to 503 597-1907.
We promote a healthy work environment.
Contact Name: Kelsey Richards