Location: Woodinville, WA
Date Posted: 01/11/2014
Sophia Health Institute Resident
Sophia Health Institute is looking for a new graduate with 1-2 years of experience interested in learning Dr. Klinghardt’s approach to chronic disease.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Conduct patient interviews, obtain and update patient’s medical and health histories, conduct standard medical and physical examination, and perform standard diagnostic tests in confirming suspected disease or ailment.
• Advise patients of treatment options in both conventional and naturopathic modalities with emphasis on Chronic Disease, Environmental Toxicity, Genetic Susceptibilities, Nutritional Deficiencies, etc.
• Administer and/or prescribe medical drugs, natural dietary supplements, and additional supportive services: Neural therapy, IV therapy, Detox therapies (colon hydrotherapy, lymph drainage, sauna therapy, body wraps, etc.), Manuel therapies, etc.
• Assist Dr. Klinghardt in all aspects of patient management.
• Assist Associate Naturopathic Physicians in patient care.
• Rotation with Nutritional IV therapies.
• Rotation at Seattle Satellite clinic (perform patient care, IV therapy, etc).
• Attendance to all local Klinghardt Academy Events.
• Clinical Research
• Other duties as assigned
• Assessment of chronic complex illness
• Autonomic Response Testing
• Neural Therapy
• IV Therapy
• Detoxification supportive therapies
• Fast learner
• Hard worker (many days are 10+ hours)
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude
• Willing and able to take direction
A license to practice as a Naturopathic Doctor in the State of Washington is required.
Competitive salary and benefits provided.
Interested candidates please provide resume, cover letter, and references.
Dr. Christine Schaffner
Sophia Health Institute
Contact Name: Dr. Christine Schaffner, Phone: