Location: Los Angeles , CA
Date Posted: 12/20/2013
Yo San University (YSU) is seeking a full time Dean of Clinical Education. This position will begin in January 2014.
YSU is a fully-accredited, non-profit private university that offers a Master of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) and a Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (DAOM) degree programs. In addition, the university offers Continuing Education (CE) classes and other post-graduate and public programs. The clinical education component of both degree programs are conducted on campus in the YSU Community Clinic, which also provides low cost acupuncture/TCM services to the community.
YSU is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on the university, please visit our web site at www.yosan.edu.
The Dean of Clinical Education is responsible for administering the clinical education activities of both the Master of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) and Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (DAOM) programs at Yo San University, supervises the clinical faculty and clinic interns of both programs, and assists the Dean of Academic & Clinical Affairs and the DAOM Program Director in carrying out the mission and educational objectives of the University.
• Possess an accredited professional degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine
• Possess a current active California acupuncture licensure
• Possess a minimum of five (5) years experience in higher education academic administration, or equivalent
• Possess a minimum of ten (10) years of documented professional experience as a healthcare practitioner
• Demonstrate well developed skills in clinical teaching and mentoring
• Familiarity with requirements of regulatory agencies such as the California Acupuncture Board, the Accreditation Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM), and the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
Please e-mail your letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Dr. Lawrence Lau, Dean of Academic & Clinical Affairs, Chair of Search Committee, at email@example.com. Please send your material by December 31, 2013.
Yo San University
Contact Name: Dr. Lawrence Lau, Dean of Academic & Clinical Affairs, Phone: