Location: 4305 N Rancho Drive, Suite 130, Nevada
Date Posted: 10/07/2013
Life Extension is looking for outstanding professionals to join our team of Health Care & Nutrition specialists in the role of Health Advisor – Doctor. The Health Advisor department is comprised of people from different backgrounds that share a common goal: to educate and empower consumers to take control of their health by utilizing scientific research and integrative methods. In the role of Health Advisor – Doctor you will provide relevant protocol and product information to our members and retail customers by way of the Health Advisor – Doctor telephone line. You will provide positive education to our callers while directing them to quality products and formulations that may make a difference in their health & wellness.
In addition to the below requirements, the ideal candidate will be eager to connect people with the information they seek, comfortable working in a call center environment, computer literate and research capable:
• Maintain knowledge of all recent, relevant information and current trends within the industry by way of reading Life Extension magazine, trade journals, scientific journals, protocols, new product introductions and any other pertinent health related literature.
• Answer questions regarding specific product information, including ingredients, recommended dosages and usage.
• Provide sound advice to our callers by listening and asking relevant questions to acquire a complete profile of specific needs.
• Document information related to reported product reactions, caller complaints and inquiries with timely follow-up.
• MD, ND, DC, DO – active license not required
• Knowledge base of vitamins & supplements preferred
• Intermediate computer knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of online researching tools such as PubMed, Internet Explorer, etc.
• Proven ability to navigate through and extract information from internal and external sites
• Advanced multitasking capabilities
Incorporated in 1980, Life Extension is a global authority on health, wellness, and nutrition as well as a leading supplier of high-quality vitamins and supplements. With a strong track record of generating protocols which often vastly precede those of the medical establishment, Life Extension offers a dynamic environment with a primary focus on discovering and communicating lifesaving medical breakthroughs. Life Extension has earned a reputation for premier quality, exceptional service, sound research, and a commitment to longer living. Our reputation is due to the loyal, dedicated, and superior efforts of our employees.
Remaining true to our beliefs that our employees are the most important resources, Life Extension offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees and their families. Our employer-paid medical and dental insurance plans can assist you with your needs today, while our 401(k), flexible spending accounts, basic life insurance and other opportunities help you plan for tomorrow.
In order to be considered for this position, please complete an online profile and upload your resume to http://careers.lef.org.
Contact Name: , Phone: