Allergy Self-Help Cookbook: Over 350 Natural Food Recipes, Free of All Common Food Allergens
By: Marjorie Hurt Jones
The most comprehensive kitchen resource for overcoming food allergies-now completely revised and updated!
Since its original publication in 1984, The Allergy Self-Help Cookbook has helped thousands of people overcome their food sensitivities and intolerances. Now, the tips and recipes have been entirely revamped for 21st-century cooks with little or no time to spare!
* Extensive breakfast and dessert chapters
* Updated nutrition information
* New recipes using ingredients such as Kamut flour and quinoa pasta
* How to help allergic children eat right and feel better
* Complete guide to new allergy-free products
* Tips for creating an allergy-free kitchen and home
With your doctor's diagnosis in one hand and this book in the other, let your new allergy-free life begin!