Apply to NCNM
Emergency Response Plan
Find A Practitioner
Shipping & Returns
Books by Alumni
Books by Alumni
Merchandise, & Gifts
Browse by keyword
by Glenn N. Levine, MD, FACC, FAHA
Revised and updated, Cardiology Secrets, 3rd Edition has the answers. Comprehensive, yet easy to read, Dr. Levine presents all the latest advances in the diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions in this popular Secret Series volume. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets” in cardiology help you better meet the challenges you face today. You'll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables and an informal tone-that make reference fast and easy. Plus, new imaging modalities and pharmacologic agents keep you on the cusp of the latest advances.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
- Covers the full range of essential topics, including general examination, diagnostic procedures, arrhythmias, symptoms and disease states, valvular heart disease, cardiovascular pharmacology, and other medical conditions with associated cardiac involvement.
- Features a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
- Presents a chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets", providing you with an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment. Fits comfortably in the pocket of your lab coat so you have it conveniently on hand at all times.
- Presents a new editor and a new contributor team who bring you fresh perspectives and the latest research in cardiology.
- Discusses the latest imaging modalities and pharmacologic agents to keep you up to date.
- Uses a new contemporary internal design that helps you navigate the text easier.
Add to Cart:
Shipping Weight: 1lbs
Customer Log In
Book Suggestions for
Classical Chinese Medicine
Integrative Medicine Research
Our Mission is to educate and train physicians, practitioners and pre-professionals in the art, science and research of natural medicine.
| 049 SW Porter St., Portland, OR 97201 | 503.552.1555 |
All Content © 2004 - 2013 NCNM